Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pamphlet Update

I have found someone willing to print my pamphlets at virtually no cost. It’s been quite a long time but here are the reasons. Well, the first reason is because I have not been able to secure a mode of reliable transportation until just now, well next week actually. There are many things I’ve been putting on hold for this particular reason. Next, I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a rather selfish creature. I treat my heart as the primary organ, and cater first to its whimsical needs, all too often, at great cost to other worthier activities. Unfortunately, it tends to find maximum contentment in gazing for long moments at the various budding plants in my backyard -- the ambitions of a green fibrous creature stretching out from under the dirt towards the light is a wondrous thing. I think I also spend too many hours trying to decipher the language of the birds that speak with each other outside my window -- I feel I am getting close though. But the time shall come, when I will get the urge to begin soliciting my ideas, and I will put on my more respectable clothes, and travel the city of Des Moines.

2 comments:

  1. I feel lucky, I got my hands on this blog when our state has been legal for 9 years now. I lived in Lamoni Ia for 2 years and understand the issues of being such a "Republican" state. If there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hi there, thanks for the comment. I am still trying to get things figured out so I will let you know. Been in the process of moving so I've not had internet in a while.

    ReplyDelete